5 “Golden” rules of a professional simultaneous interpreter
Follow the 5 “Golden” rules
- In addition to proficient knowledge of the language, the work of a simultaneous interpreter requires years of practical experience. In contemporary world, you can easily check how popular an interpreter is (use: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram);
- A professional simultaneous interpreter works in various fields, so he/she has to learn the appropriate terminology and be thoroughly trained;
- A simultaneous interpreter must have special psychophysical parameters; Be able to cope with stress. Its distinctive feature is the ability to simultaneously listen and translate;
- The simultaneous interpreter must be a person of high intelligence. Must be fluent in both native and foreign language/languages;
- A simultaneous interpreter needs good memory, high linguistic abilities, concentration and proper distribution of attention, rapid reaction, physical endurance, good hearing, vision, clear articulation.
Think about it! Finding a professional simultaneous interpreter takes a lot of time and energy!
Save your time and trust the professionals!
You are now on the website of a company that provides professional translation services of any complexity!
Finally – the main and most important “golden” rule ever:
Time is money!